Saturday, 21 September 2013

Why I need transparent lace-up boots.

I never believed in first sight until I encountered these boots. I was happily scrolling through Tumblr, until something changed my life. A photo of these boots. Now I'm obsessed.

Today is the day of Summer 2013, so I'm obviously thinking of all my lovely autumn and winter clothes - even though there's still a long time until I can wear them here in Malta. 
I love waking up to the sound of rain, until I realise that I need to get out of the house in what looks like the result of God's mighty wrath. My choice of shoes plays a crucial role on whether I'll be having a bad day or not. We all know how horrible wet socks feel. We've all been there. It sucks. Which is why I need these boots! I can practically wear them with any colour because they're well, transparent. Apart from that their rubber material makes them ideal rain shoes. 

I'm trying to convince myself I need these shoes by going on Polyvore and creating a multitude of possible outfits which include them. Here are my top three:

Raindrops keep falling on my head #2
This combination is perfect for a day of shopping in winter. It's comfortable and effortless. 
Raindrops keep falling on my head #3
A french-inspired outfit. I can totally see myself sipping coffee somewhere in this outfit. 


Raindrops keep falling on my head
The only thing I had in mind whilst creating this outfit was "Those long 8am-6pm days at uni". 


The only problem is that I haven't seen any in any store here in Malta. Even though I'm quite fond of online shopping, I'm not sure I'd like to order a pair online - my feet seem to shrink and expand on a daily basis.

What's your opinion regarding these shoes? Am I the only one thinking I can't go through this year without a pair?

xoxo
Christa

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't get them for myself but I can TOTES see them on you! xx

    www.boffism.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I can totally see them on myself as well :P

      Delete