Monday, 16 September 2013

DIY: Bow ties!

My first attempt at sewing was a black and white striped bow tie. I'd been looking for one for quite a long time and never got down to actually buying one. Since I needed to test out my new sewing machine, I had to start off by something small and not too complicated. Anyway, after a few selfies on Instagram my friend asked me to sew some bow ties for him. Here are a couple of shots:







Ready for packaging

Packaging!


The materials chosen were lovely so I must admit choosing my favourite one was really difficult! I think my personal favourite is the plaid one - I'm currently lusting after plaid-y stuff. Which one do you like best?

Also, if you'd like to order any bow ties yourselves, don't hesitate to contact me either via my like page or by email!

xoxo
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment