Wednesday, 18 September 2013

DIY: Am I Amelie yet?


As you might have noticed, one of my favourite places to hang out in Malta is Mdina. Apparently, I have this thing for narrow streets and walled cities. Anyway, yesterday I met my friend Kelly for some catching up over cappuccino and cake. I was really looking forward to wear my new dress, which took me QUITE a long time to make (I also needed mummy Boffa's intervention, whoops).
I also got a new haircut yesterday - actually I think this is the shortest my hair has ever been, especially at the back. My friend Kelly Dent was patient enough to snap a couple of amazing photos yesterday. I'm also sporting my new Nyx Lip Pencil - which is seriously one of the best purchases I've made this month. 

  






xoxo

Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment