Wednesday, 3 July 2013

OOTD: Paris Blues

Lately I've been so busy with being either sick or too tired to go out that I completely lost contact with some of my ex-course mates. Since my daily schedule is going to be quite busier as of tomorrow, meeting those people who shared with me some of the most depressing moments of my life was a real must.

We decided to meet at the Birgu Waterfront which is a place a tourist once described as Malta's own French Riviera. I LOVE visiting the restaurants and cafes situated here, since you literally meet all types of people. Today I unwillingly overheard a conversation between a couple of sailors and some people working on the luxurious yachts docked in this marina and I literally wanted to join one of the crews and sail around the world with them.

ANYWAY  The weather is quite hot however it's bearable which is REALLY uncommon during this time of year, and which makes choosing my outfits easier. Did I ever mention how much I hate summer clothes? Because well I really do. However I still think it's too hot to drink coffee which is why I had to resort to ICED coffee which is not that bad, but not as comforting as the traditional hot beverage. Here are some photos I took, including my OOTD.














Top: Zara
Skirt : New Look
Shoes : Shoemart/shoemark (I honestly have no idea which is the correct version)
Satchel: Pull and bear
Eiffel Tower Necklace: Accesorize
Sunglasses: Primark


I genuinely didn't realise my outfit was so Paris-themed until I completed my look. I guess I should take it as a sign that I REALLY NEED TO GO TO PARIS. Agreed?

xoxo

Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment