Tuesday, 7 May 2013

MVintage.com jewels

As the majority of you might have noticed I'm quite fond of anything vintage. The problem with vintage-shopping, especially in Malta, is that you either have to scavenge through charity shops or bazaars to finally find something worth buying, or else you'd need to sell an arm and a leg for some proper vintage items. I guess this is what led to having stores sell vintage-inspired items, which obviously includes vintage jewellery. These items are usually quite cheaper and quite obviously more accessible. I love looking for new sources from where to buy vintage-inspired items, and a couple of days ago I came across MVINTAGE, an online vintage jewellery store.

What makes Mvintage stand out from the rest of the online stores I came across was definitely the quality of the items.  Krystle, the mind behind MVINTAGE stressed how important the quality of her items is. In fact all of the items sold are lead and nickel free.

Part of the collection
I'm a sucker for such details! Each item has the MVintage logo 

MVINTAGE is a combination of ready-made items as well as hand-crafted items which together create a collection that is "characterized by modern yet classy vintage designs, clean cuts and infusion of rich colour." (The description on their website hit the nail on its head - I couldn't not quote it)


I have to admit that my favourite items are definitely the statement necklaces - which happens to be my favourite jewellery item as you might have noticed in my photos. However I couldn't help falling in love with this chain bracelet which will probably feature in all of my OOTDs because if I could, I'd marry it. Seriously.



(photo courtesy of MVintage Facebook page)


MVINTAGE provides free shipping world-wide.

So get clicking! You can visit MVINTAGE here. I'd suggest you like their Facebook page as well for the latest updates regarding their collections. Happy shopping! :)

xoxo
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment