Monday, 29 April 2013

Valletta in B&W

Since I finished my thesis I've been looking for new opportunities to get out of the house, just to make up for all the time I spent sitting down at my desk looking at that bloody blinking cursor. Today I decided that it was time to take my Nikon out on a trip, and obviously I chose one of my favourite locations for photos : Valletta -Malta's capital city (For those of you who aren't quite sure where Malta is, let alone what Valletta is)  I didn't have much time since my route was diverted by mistake into some bookshop, in which I spent a fair amount of time buying more books I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY TIME TO READ. 

I think Valletta possesses some sort of magic which charms locals and tourists alike. The thing I like mostly about Valletta is that once you leave the commercial side of it, you find yourself lost in another world - every building has its history to tell -  a mixture of cultural buildings, quaint cafes and restaurants filling its narrow side streets and alleys. I managed to take these photos just by walking up 2-3 streets. I hope you enjoy the following photos as much as I enjoyed taking them :)










xoxo
Christa


No comments:

Post a Comment