Friday, 26 April 2013

OOTD: You must be somewhere in London

I just got back from London and I'm EXHAUSTED. I haven't slept much for the past four nights, but it was definitely worth it. I got to see another side of London, and I got to spend some quality time with my sister after four months. One of the places we visited was Brick lane (which is absolutely amazing), and this is what I wore:




Chain : H&M
Striped Dress : Primark
Black Blazer : H&M
Satchel : Vintage
Watch : Ells
Belt : Sponsored by Boffism (But probably Peacocks)
Shoes : New Look




I was really happy that I could just get away with drying my hair with a hair dryer without the need to straighten it. It's a real pity I can't style it this way in Malta because of all the humidity. Everything is better in London, I guess.

I'll be uploading more London related posts soon. After I get some sleep, that is.

xoxo

Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment