Sunday, 31 March 2013

Easter Sunday


First of all, Happy Easter y'all!

Choosing what to wear on Easter Sunday proves to be a problem every year. I've already consumed enough calories to feed a tiny village in Africa this morning, and it's not even 10am yet.
So my choice of outfit for today was actually really based on this fact . I believe skater dresses are God's gift to women on days in which you feel bloated (or ready to over-eat).

I haven't worn my emerald green hat in ages, so I concluded that today is a good day to wear this hat. I made some alterations to my striped blazer (which I got for like 10eu from Primark...bless) so that now it has some form of structure. And obviously, my trusted burgundy lippy (no surprise there).


Easter Sunday



Please, do eat loads of chocolate.

xoxo
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment